Vigan, Ilocos Sur
Philippine Airlines List
Visit our (Philsite Group) List of Philippine Information Websites
Philippine Travel Guide Site Map
Philippine Travel Home Page - Introductory page about the Philippines.
Manila- The capital of the Philippines, the center of business and commerce of the country.
Baguio City - Dubbed "The Summer capital of the Philippines". A city resort on top of a mountain 1,500 meters above sea water.
Batanes Islands - featuring the enchanting islands on the northernmost part of the Philippines.
Banaue - Called the "8th Wonder of the Word". Centuries old rice terraces carved on the mountainside by the Ifugaos natives.
Batangas - just 2 hours form Manila, Batangas is famous for its beaches, the balisong knife, old churches and Taal Volcano.
Bohol - Famous for the Tarsier and the Chocolate Hills, Bohol is one of the fastest growing tourist destinations.
Boracay - World famous beach off the north-western tip of Panay Island because of its powder like sand.
Cebu - The "Queen city of the South" and the second major city of the Philippines.
Corregidor - A tadpole shaped island at Manila Bay which played a historic role in World War 2.
Davao - The the 3rd largest city in the Philippines. Located at the south east coast of Mindanao Island.
Iloilo - the majestic haven of Panay in the Philippines
Palawan - The most preserved group of islands in the Philippines. A nature's paradise.
Pangasinan - Home to the Hundred Islands National Park.
Puerto Galera - Page about the popular strings of beaches in Mindoro island.
Vigan - features the centuries old town of Vigan in Ilocos Sur. A UNESCO "World Heritage Site"
Manila Hotels - a reference page for popular hotels in Metro Manila
Philippine Fiestas - List of the more popular Philippine festivals year round.
Philippine Airline Flight Schedule - list of domestic and international airlines flying to the Philippines and their airfares.
List of countries that Filipino citizens can visit without securing a tourist visa.
Philippine Map - colored map of the Philippine archipelago showing the different provinces.
Discover the Philippines - article about the beautiful tourist spots largely ignored by tourist.
Travel Tips - practical and useful tips when traveling to and within the Philippines.
Links Page - List of websites & directories that list or have reciprocal links with the Philippine Travel Guide.
Contact Us Page - Our contact information including our email address, postal address and telephone number.
Free Underwater Scuba Diving Pictures - beautiful underwater diving photos taken at different dive spots in the Philippines.
- Underwater Picture # 2 - Blue Starfish
- Underwater Picture # 3 - Puffer Fish
- Underwater Picture # 4 - Moray Eel
- Underwater Picture # 5 - Blue & Yellow Nudibranch
- Underwater Picture # 6 - White Starfish
- Underwater Picture # 7 - Clown Fish
- Underwater Picture # 8 - Red Nudibranch
- Underwater Picture # 9 - Philippine Shark
- Underwater Picture # 10 - Scorpion Fish
- Underwater Picture # 11 - Coral Reef
- Underwater Picture # 12 - Big Fish
- Underwater Picture # 13 - Feather Star
- Underwater Picture # 14 - Sea Corals
- Underwater Picture # 15 - Colorful Fish
- Underwater Picture # 16 - Lion Fish
- Underwater Picture # 17 - Giant Clam
- Underwater Picture # 18 - Barrel Sponge
- Underwater Picture # 19 - Philippine Moray eel
- Underwater Picture # 20 - Puffer Fish in Cebu
- Underwater Picture # 21 - Reef with Ferns & Sponges
- Underwater Picture # 22 - Palawan Coral Reef
- Underwater Picture # 23 - Diadema Sea Urchins
- Underwater Picture # 24 - Green Starfish
- Underwater Picture # 25 - Black & yellow Nudibranch
- Underwater Picture # 26 - Sea Snake
- Underwater Picture # 27 - School of fish in Palawan
- Underwater Picture # 28 - Nudibranch found in Bohol
- Underwater Picture # 29 - Moalboal, Cebu
- Underwater Picture # 30 - Tubbataha Reef Marine Park